Health & Insurance

The visitors that come from the state-members of the European Union ought to have solely the European Health Card or any other legitimate community document, which can be issued by the relevant insurance agency at the country of origin and according to which the hospital expenses or at least part of them are paid. The visitors from a country that is not a member of the European Union should consult their insurance agency before travelling.
Filoktitis Recovery & Rehabilitation Center
Private Clinics
Filoktitis Recovery & Rehabilitation Center of the IASO Group is the largest private unit of its kind in Attica.